International IOSH Course
The International Social Security Association (ISSA) has partnered with The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) to ensure that the Vision Zero Strategy is available for implementation for organisations around the world through quality training. IOSH is the chartered body for health and safety professionals. With more than 48,000 members in over 130 countries, IOSH is the world’s largest professional health and safety organisation.
Human House is a professional accredited IOSH Vision Zero Training provider which guarantees high quality and up to date training. You can read more about IOSH and the IOSH courses here.
Practical information about the IOSH training course
11 October at 9 AM UTC (EN)
25 October at 9 AM UTC (DA)
22 November at 9 AM UTC (EN)
14 December at 9 AM UTC (EN)
3 hour training course
The IOSH training course can be delivered face-to-face or remotely through virtual platforms
Introduction price 125 EUR ex. VAT
Please notice that a Danish VAT of 25 % is added to the course price. For EU-businesses and some none-EU businesses it is possible to get a refund of the VAT. You can read more about cross-border VAT refunds for EU-businesses and the possibilities for non-EU-businesses here.
The organisational benefits of introducing a Vision Zero strategy and what actions need to be taken to implement it.
The concept of Vision Zero as a preventative strategy for safety, health and well-being at work.
The 7 Golden Rules of Vision Zero:
1. Take leadership – demonstrate commitment
2. Identify hazards – control risks
3. Define targets – develop programmes
4. Ensure a safe and healthy system – be well-organised
5. Ensure safety and health in machines, equipment and workplaces
6. Improve qualifications – develop competence
7. Invest in people – motivate by participation.
Meet your IOSH-trainer
Ruth Kjeldsmark is our first accredited IOSH-trainer. Ruth has worked as HSEQ manager in the construction industry, in industrial projects, and in high-risk workplaces, always with the end goal in mind: Safety is developed through management commitment.
Ruth is skilled and experienced in HSE Management Systems (ISO 45001 and ISO 14001). She has worked as Lead Auditor for more than 20 years – both internally and externally. She possesses extensive knowledge in relation to development and implementation of quality, environmental and working environmental management systems according to ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 45001.
Through various conference presentations, coaching sessions, internal training and formal OSH management system education, Ruth has obtained a broad experience as tutor and trainer. She helps develop individual specialists into high performing teams with strong business understanding and excellent cooperation with stakeholders.
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the concept of Vision Zero as a preventative strategy
- Define the principles of each of the 7 Golden Rules
- Identify the organisation’s current position on its journey towards Vision Zero
- Describe the benefits that adopting a Vision Zero strategy could bring to the organisation
- Define the actions required to implement the Vision Zero strategy into the organisation
- Identify the tools that are available to help you implement Vision Zero within the organisation