Vision Zero is not a goal. Vision Zero is a mindset. The Vision Zero concept is based on the overall belief that all work-related accidents and illnesses can be prevented. When everyone in the organisation or company thrives towards the same goal – zero accidents, deseases and harm at work – the process will entail the necessary learning and knowledge which is needed to establish a strong prevention culture. Being a Vision Zero Company means integrating occupational safety, health, and well-being in your overall business strategy.
Human House is a member of the global Vision Zero Community and we assist our customers in establishing a common Vision Zero mindset in their company culture.
Safety, health, and well-being
on all levels
A well-functioning safety culture develops over time. At Human House, we provide solutions that support your business and comply with your everyday procedures.
As a Vision Zero Company there are seven essential areas you should focus on. These are called The 7 Golden Rules:
1. Take leadership – demonstrate commitment
2. Identify hazards – control risks
3. Define targets – develop programmes
4. Ensure a safe and healthy system – be well-organised
5. Ensure safety and health in machines, equipment, and workplaces
6. Improve qualifications – develop competence
7. Invest in people – motivate by participation