International Safety Climate Assessment
Research shows that a strong workplace safety climate can improve safety and health outcomes for managers and employees, including lowering injury rates. At Human House we can assist your organisation in the assessment and analysis of the safety climate in your organisation and guide you to the next steps for your workplace.
The Human House International Safety Climate Questionnnaire is based on the EU study Companies with ‘Vision Zero’ for Health & Safety with data from 27 companies in seven EU countries.
The study provides a manager benchmark as well as an employee benchmark.
References: Zwetsloot, Kines et al., 2013 & 2017a, b, c
Quantitative measurement of your organisation’s Safety Climate
- IT-based questionnaire distributed by e-mail, phone or paper
- 15-30 questions to be answered anonymously by managers and employees
- Available in English with the possibility of adapting to any language
- Questionnaire can be adapted to local conditions
- Average scores for the organisation in total as well as for specific locations, departments and job functions
- Benchmark scores for managers and employees
- GAP-analysis for manager scores compared to employee scores
- Data reports will be accompanied by an online or face to face presentation of main results as well as suggestions for next steps