Enhance Commitment & Involvement in Safety, Health & Well-being
International research on the return on investments in prevention proves that every dollar invested in safety, health and well-being generates a potential benefit of more than two dollars in positive economic effects. Improving safety, health and well-being in the enterprise does not necessarily mean to increase spending. More important is it that management acts with awareness, leads consistently and builds a climate of trust and open communication on every level of the organisation. Healthy working conditions contribute to healthy businesses.
Implementing the Vision Zero Prevention Strategy requires active contribution and participation of many different participants on company level. The success of implementing the Vision Zero Strategy will ultimately be determined by dedicated employers and executives, motivated managers and vigilant employees.
Safety, health, and well-being require leadership. Management on all levels in the organisation can perform a self-assessment of own leadership in relation to safety, health, and well-being.
Quantitative Measurement of Management Self Assessment
- IT-based questionnaire distributed by e-mail, phone or paper
- 10-30 questions to be answered anonymously by managers on all levels in the organisation
- Available in English with the possibility of adapting to any language
- Questionnaire can be adapted to local conditions
- Average scores for the organisation in total as well as for specific locations, departments, and management levels
- Data reports will be accompanied by an online or face to face presentation of main results as well as suggestions for next steps